Photographers Direct

Photographers Direct - stock photography images

Monday 2 August 2010

Back to where it began.

I was recently back up at the training school I went through near Wolverhampton, teaching on a short course. Whilst there I had the opportunity to go back to some of the places I was taken on my course. I didn't have the time I would have liked but I did managed to photograph some of the people that I had done before. The first place was Ironbridge just outside Telford and then on to the living museum at Blist Hill.

The biggest change for me this time was cameras. The last time I was there I was using a Nikon F5 and a Metz 60 with battery pack, this time I had a Nikon D3 and didn't need to use the flash. One of the people I went back to was the Leathersmith, he works in a lovely small workshop with two windows making him nicely side lit and back lit.


No comments:

Post a Comment