Photographers Direct

Photographers Direct - stock photography images

Tuesday 15 February 2011

High Speed Filming

A little while back I was looking through www.stuckincustoms.com where there was a video clip that had a section of slow motion in it. There were a lot of comments asking how he did this, he said it was done using a Casio Exilim fc100.
Since seeing it I have been keeping an eye out for one. I got my hands on one a few weeks ago. It is a small compact camera with a HD video capability and a high speed video capability. The camera gives you 3 high speed options 210 frames per second at 480 x 360, 420 fps at 224 x 168 and 1000 fps 224 x 64.

So below is just a few clips showing the different frame rates, firstly there is some classic water filled balloon shots and then a couple of shots of the beach.

I have been looking for somewhere to get a hi speed camera with a higher resolution, but when searching the web, the sites I have come across never have prices on, you contact them and they don't get back to you.So if anybody knows anywhere, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment