Photographers Direct

Photographers Direct - stock photography images

Sunday 1 May 2011

 I was recently out shooting some moon rising images. When I was finished I turned to go and noticed a large ammount of traffic moving past. So I tried some panning shots with the D3s when I notice a multitude of coloured lights in the background of the shots which had blurred into abstract patterns. I then focused on the just lights themselves with the use of a long shutter speed and moving the camera during the exporsure to create obscure and interesting patterns.


Here are the results.









In post production, I used vibrance and saturation to help bring out the colours of the lights. Then for a couple I used hue to adjust some of the images to a different colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment