Photographers Direct

Photographers Direct - stock photography images

Monday 9 May 2011

Kabul from above.

 About a week ago I was on a tasking doing some filming about pilots in Afghanistan, as part of this there was the opportunity for a flight in a MI-17 out to the ranges on the outskirts of Kabul. The flight went out over the city and once again I had my Nikon D700 with, this it was locked and loaded with a Nikons new 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 lens.

The flight over the city gave me the chance to to see the vastness of the Afghan capital and the range of the lens enabled me to shot great wide shots and close up shots too. Plus the f3.5-5.6 range of the lens did not effect my shots in any way duw to how bright the condition are out here during the day.








In was nice to see the beautiful side to Afghanistan.in both a man made and natural capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment