Photographers Direct

Photographers Direct - stock photography images

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Picture of the Day - If Need Be Use Your Phone

Picture of the Day - If Need Be Use Your Phone



I know it has be a little while, so I have done this quick one just to show you that you don't need to havee your camera with you to take a good photo. I took this using my iphone while doing a wedding recce. It is on the route to the reception so we will be making a pit stop on route after the ceremony.

The picture was then run through the app snapspeed to just enhance the colours, contrast and to add the boarder.

  This one was taken on a trip to the park, I managed to catch the timing right of Caylee was her head out of the train window. Again it was adjusted through snapspeed, to crop out the train and add the boarder.


This last one was just an opportunity I couldn't miss when round at the sister-in-law's. Her dog can get a little over excited, so they just let her calm down in the conservatory. She was continually ticking her head through the cat flap. Using snapspeed I turned it black and white, added a bit of grain and a boarder.

So it just goes to show you can get some good shots on your phone.

Please lets us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment